Strength Cure Shampoo
What it is: A gentle, sulfate-free shampoo that strengthens and helps repair damaged, color-treated hair.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Color Safe
- Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
- Helps heal damaged hair
- Gives strength and softness
- Provides extraordinary color protection
- Keravis: A strengthening protein known to prevent hair breakage
- Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant part of the exclusive Asta-Repair technology that helps heal and repair damaged hair.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This formula includes a signature aromatherapy blend of raspberry, peach, and water flowers and a patented Antifade Complex® to protect color vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff. It also includes sunflower seed, a UV filter, and vitamin E to fight color-depleting environmental effects while ensuring lasting shine.
Clinical Results: Based on consumer testing of 59 women using a regimen of Strength Cure Shampoo and Conditioner:
- 98% of women said hair feels soft
- 95% of women said hair feels healthy