Izumi Tonic Strengthening Rice Water Treatment
What it is: A leave-in treatment, infused with Japanese-sourced rice water, that strengthens and prevents breakage for healthy, nourished hair.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine and Medium
- Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
- Hair is shown to be up to 10 times stronger after one use
- Restores damaged hair and protects against future breakage
- Leaves strands smooth, shiny, and healthy
- Rice Water: Rich in amino acids and nutrients that restore elasticity and strength.
- Ceramides: Lock in moisture, hydrating and strengthening strands.
What Else You Need to Know: Inspired by the centuries-old ancestral Japanese beauty tradition of yu-su-ru, this leave-in treatment is infused with Japanese-sourced rice water, which is renowned for addressing damage and overall permeability while restoring hair’s moisture and elasticity. The nourishing formula makes the perfect addition to any hair-care routine, leaving strands up to 10 times stronger after one use, preventing future breakage, and enhancing softness and shine for healthy-looking results.
This product comes in a sleek, eco-conscious bottle made of 95 percent-recycled plastic with eco-friendly ink.
Fragrance Description: Invigorating and refreshing, the floral, citrus, and woody scent has top notes of bergamot and lemon with heart notes of ylang-ylang, iris, and rice water on a base of vanilla and sandalwood.
Clinical Results: In a controlled study versus non-conditioning shampoo, after 1 use:
- Hair was shown to be 10 times stronger
In a controlled study, after 28 days:
- Hair was smooth, silky, shiny, and healthier