My Life Planner Leadership Edition Planner
My Life Planner: Leadership Edition
12 Month Undated Planner
Includes a vertical weekly planning system, a sleek design for travel, and is undated to start at any time of the year... or pick up where you left off.
Our vegan leather and casebound design (7 x 10) makes it easy for you to stay organised with both your personal and professional life all in one place.
Tracking tools enhance team or solo performance and accountability with monthly personal and professional areas of growth.
Quarterly performance and worksheets prompt you to ask why and celebrate milestones. Set goals and plan your priorities in your next quarters.
Explode your leadership potential and clarify strategy for your team. The monthly tools synchronise communication and track your detailed progress. Decode your offerings vs wins.
- 7.25 X 10.25
- 288 Greyscale Pages
- Eco-Friendly Materials
- World-Class Tools
- Casebound, lay flat design
- Deluxe recycled paper
MLP’S LEADERSHIP FOUNDATIONS
- Self-assess, reflect, and celebrate
- Connect to your vision with clarity
- Manifest your year
- Set morning, daily, and evening rituals
- Craft an ideal week
- Uncover the MLP Lead Process
- Log important meetings
- Forecast your free time
- Establish quarterly targets
- Examine what worked (or what did not) and why
- Give recognition and gratitude. Celebrate!
- Set priorities for the next quarter
- Observe larger-scale growth
MONTHLY PLANNING SYSTEM
- Monthly calendar view
- Track social progress and targets systematically
- Plan up to 5 undated weeks per month
- Take inspiration from carefully curated quotes
- Make your own important notes throughout
- Set intentions and reflect on areas of growth
- Pause to reflect on the past monthly
WEEKLY PLANNING SYSTEM
- See each week in a vertical layout
- Block each day: hourly, and semi-hourly
- Respond to thought-provoking questions
- Set your top priorities
- Record your gratitude
- Take notes in wide margins
- Keep track in the flexible daily tracking space
- Keep notes, reflections, and explorations together in one accessible space